No Fools, no fun!
I hope you have some good tricks planned!
Since it is the beginning of April and tax season approaching the most intense period, I wanted to provide some funny puns about the financial industry. I hope these bring a little humor to this not so humorous time of year. We can all use a good laugh, can’t we?
1) I used to be a banker but I lost interest.
2) During an earthquake in California a bank went into default.
3) Interest has such accrual way of accumulating
4) Whenever I go near my bank I get withdrawal at the bank.
5) The barber opened up a shaving account.
6) The sum total of our national debt is some total.
7) The miser wasn’t able to stop on a dime.
8) A personal financial dilemma is known as a bill pickle.
9) The winds of change are raining coins of copper gold and silver.
10)The element didn’t want to get bonded to its partner. The reason was because it would have to pay compound interest.
I hope April gets off to a great start for you!